Being a mom of two kids, I am always looking for nice kidswear brands making clothing that is soft, minimalistic, comfortable, organic and sustainable. Of course, there are some, although few. And mostly made in large batches in Asia. At a certain point I noticed that I just couldn't find the colors that I was looking for. That was when I decided to do it myself. So I started my mission to make the best organic kidswear. I am excited to share with you both the journey and the result! I hope you love it too!
Yuki means "Happiness" in Japanese, and that's what we want to achieve, Happy children! We strive to make the perfect kidswear. So they can play effortlessly and explore endlessly, in a world that is more and more sustainable.
Yuki Kidswear offers a minimalistic collection of kidswear in unique earthy colors, made with 100% (chino’s 98%) organic cotton. Inspired by nature of all seasons, Japanese simplicity and Scandinavian design. The collection consists of a number of annually recurring items (all year round collection), complemented with a number of seasonal items (seasonal collection). Our collections consist of items for baby’s (0 - 2 years), kids (6 months - 12 years) and women’s (XS -XL).
- Perfect fit.
- Made in Portugal. We work with small scale family run businesses, with a healthy and pleasant working environment.
- Use of natural materials. The yarn is made from the softest 100% (chino’s 98%) organic cotton certified by Gots.
- Timeless clothing design.
- High quality and durable clothing, that can be passed on through the generations to younger brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews.
- Solid colors inspired by nature.
- Slow fashion: no over production