Being a mom of two kids, I am always looking for nice knitwear brands that are making clothing that is soft, minimalistic, comfortable, organic and sustainable. Of course, there are some, although few. And mostly made in large batches in Asia. At a certain point I noticed that I just couldn't find the colors that I was looking for. That was when I decided to do it myself. So I started my mission to make the best organic knitwear for kids. I am excited to share with you both the journey and the result! I hope you love it too!
Yuki means "Happiness" in Japanese, and that's what we want to achieve, Happy children! We strive to make the perfect knitted kidswear. So they can play effortlessly and explore endlessly, in a world that is more and more sustainable.
Yuki Kidswear offers a minimalistic collection of knitted kidswear in unique earthy colors, made with 100% organic cotton. Inspired by nature of all seasons, Japanese simplicity and Scandinavian design. The collection consists of a number of annually recurring items (Yuki Originals), complemented with a number of seasonal items (Yuki Specials). Our items are suitable for children from 6 months to 10 years old.
- Perfect fit for endless play.
- Made in Portugal. We work with a small scale family run business, with a healthy and pleasant working environment.
- Use of natural materials. The yarn is made from the softest 100% organic cotton certified by Gots and Oekotex.
- Timeless clothing design.
- High quality and durable clothing, that can be passed on through the generations to younger brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews.
- Solid and calm colors.
- Slow Fashion: no over production, never in sale.